Directions from Junction 30 of the M5...
- From the M5, exit at Juntion 30, descending down the slip road to the roundabout below.
- Follow signs for Dawlish/Topsham A379. (3rd exit if coming from the East, 1st exit if coming from the West.)
- You should now be on a dual carriage way
- Ignore 1st exit left to superstore (Tescos)
- Take 2nd exit (A379, Dawlish/Topsham) which slopes up to the left.
- Follow road and join the dual carriageway
- Descend hill to countess wear roundabout (lots of traffic lights)
- Take first exit left and follow road for about two miles
- Go over a zebra crossing, under a large bridge and then enter the town.
- After about two hundred yards you should encounter another zebra crossing
- Our house is on the immediate left with iron gates and railings.
- Go forward 20 yards turning left at the mini roundabout into Station Road.
- After another 20 yards you will see a cobbled yard on your left.
- Enter the yard and take the left hand gate (the one with the boat!)
- You are now parked at the back of our house.
If when you can print this page the map doesn't come out at the right size then you could try the following:-
In case you get in to difficulty, then please call us. Our phone number from anywhere in the UK is 01392 873465.
Coins accepted in public phone boxes and parking meters include 10p, 20p, 50p and £1.
- Click your right mouse button over the picture to get a menu
- Click on save picture as option to save it as a file.
- Load this file into Microsoft Word (Insert, Picture, From file)
- Stretch the picture to fit the page and then print
Return to Broadway House Home Page
© 1998-1999 Gerald and Heather Knee